Class camp tmr! High elements'll be ;__; but spending 2days with 3Pangsai is ((: If only Si can be there, to make it perfectly complete, if only. Oh, since there's no opportunity to charge phones, please do not be too sad if I dao msges:D
I shall blog about today's hot date for the benefit of 2 very special friends(who are really jealous teehee even though it was to buy birthday prez for one of them) Although I can really kill them for letting the whole Bridge know, so many pple were giving me MEANINGFUL looks when I left. Dumb!
FINALLY treated Shifu to something, Gloria Jean's scone. Although, he treated me to urm cake, pancake& tangyuan. Which totally renews my guilt. I may be broke but I have a conscience sigh. Ano Week's really hard on the morally upright.. aka me. *innocent face*
& we got the cutest prez for Chuns!!!!!! Omg it was pure genius on my part. Serious. Shifu was whining/swooning about it over the phone call Mission to Entertain Chuns at CO Prac. But heh, I can't post the pic until she gets it. Nice, I love the army market, even though it did evoke some pretty strong feelings of nostalgia. The time sqdmates went there randomly almost every week simply because we felt like it& called it our 3rd home. Let's not think about it):
So, the two of us brilliantly WALKED back to Raffles City. Actually it was shorter than I thought but still. The bored CO person told us to walk slower to enjoy romance under the moonlight. Why would I do that with a naggy part-time.. mum? Hee. Went past alot of ulu food stalls, supposed to try but we purposely ate our pancake slower so that we can't go into every restaurant/cafe/place that sells food. & took some silly photos:D Shifu's so aunty sighhhhhhh, I felt like the guy instead of the guy.
Blah blah. Had fun, basically. Heard some sweet msges/stories on the train back, quite touching(: super looking forwrard to Tue, Lowell& Weihan must must go! (Just to let us know who on earth they are haha)
"You shouldn't get too attached to your seniors you know, they'll leave too soon." Looks like we already did. Tough luck.
I shall go emo with Si, feeling kinda 'singlecell organism on Zokoft'-ish.
I shall blog about today's hot date for the benefit of 2 very special friends(who are really jealous teehee even though it was to buy birthday prez for one of them) Although I can really kill them for letting the whole Bridge know, so many pple were giving me MEANINGFUL looks when I left. Dumb!
FINALLY treated Shifu to something, Gloria Jean's scone. Although, he treated me to urm cake, pancake& tangyuan. Which totally renews my guilt. I may be broke but I have a conscience sigh. Ano Week's really hard on the morally upright.. aka me. *innocent face*
& we got the cutest prez for Chuns!!!!!! Omg it was pure genius on my part. Serious. Shifu was whining/swooning about it over the phone call Mission to Entertain Chuns at CO Prac. But heh, I can't post the pic until she gets it. Nice, I love the army market, even though it did evoke some pretty strong feelings of nostalgia. The time sqdmates went there randomly almost every week simply because we felt like it& called it our 3rd home. Let's not think about it):
So, the two of us brilliantly WALKED back to Raffles City. Actually it was shorter than I thought but still. The bored CO person told us to walk slower to enjoy romance under the moonlight. Why would I do that with a naggy part-time.. mum? Hee. Went past alot of ulu food stalls, supposed to try but we purposely ate our pancake slower so that we can't go into every restaurant/cafe/place that sells food. & took some silly photos:D Shifu's so aunty sighhhhhhh, I felt like the guy instead of the guy.
Blah blah. Had fun, basically. Heard some sweet msges/stories on the train back, quite touching(: super looking forwrard to Tue, Lowell& Weihan must must go! (Just to let us know who on earth they are haha)
"You shouldn't get too attached to your seniors you know, they'll leave too soon." Looks like we already did. Tough luck.
I shall go emo with Si, feeling kinda 'singlecell organism on Zokoft'-ish.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home